Creating a SE Asia Zoo Project
I think I’m going to create a project where students get in groups and create a zoo that has to feature animals from different countries in Southeast Asia. They will see the immensity of the wildlife in this region and the amazing creatures that can be only found there. They will find creatures from Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia.
Students will have to “create” some sort of habitat for them to live in for their zoo and be able to explain it. I expect pictures, drawings of the habitat, and a map of their exhibit for the zoo.
What do you all think?
- cultivatedflower answered: Seems awesome! Make sure it doesn’t get too tedious, though.. the group idea is risky, but usually super fun, so I’m not worried.
- somethinsomethingreblogandread likes this
- patriciaboehm answered: Excellent idea…. and they will love learning this way!
- amjhstn likes this
- goodmorningteachera likes this
- cassdean likes this
- geofaultline reblogged this from revolutionizeed
- geofaultline answered: Love it!! I might adapt this to ap environmental to make a zoo based on biomes….
- geofaultline likes this
- ricanontherun likes this
- mrbaltz answered: I did something very similar for Africa’s climates. You could include a writing piece for each exhibit, or math (area or scale)
- beckieteaches likes this
- inevitablove likes this
- black-rose57 answered: that is soo cool
- purpleishboots likes this
- jurnalpersepsi answered: a good idea, and let them make a poster of their zoo…
- elinskan likes this
- marixhikaru likes this
- khalilthiam answered: in sene gal
- revolutionizeed posted this