Any ideas for in-class activities when flipping the classroom?
Typically students arrive and we do one of a few things:
- Discuss further in-depth on topics from video notes
- Go over questions they submitted to me
- Have small group discussions
- Work on major projects
Looking for some more variety for my HS social studies flipped classroom…
- meri1977 likes this
- getmetta likes this
- getmetta answered:How about letting them remix the video notes and add their ideas and watching & discussing ‘em in class? We’ve the tool: soometa.com
- chevziee reblogged this from revolutionizeed
- egansaves2 answered:Come into class dressed up as one of the famous persons you are teaching them about.
- superfluousverbosity answered:I would use the time to have them working on assignments/projects/presentations/readings so that you can confer with individuals.
- pitayasysahuaros likes this
- edu-kate reblogged this from revolutionizeed
- kristishain likes this
- mordekarl reblogged this from revolutionizeed
- mordekarl likes this
- katy-mylady answered:role-play historical situations? put historical figures on “trial?” (i remember doing this with hitler and stalin to determine who was worse)
- This was featured in #Education
- bear-in-mind likes this
- amorsciendi answered:Sometimes instead of questions I have my students create theories for why a certain event happened in a certain place and at a certain time.
- givology answered:In HS my teacher showed “popular culture” clips such as SNL or various comedians covering our topic. It prompted great discussions! -Katy
- revolutionizeed posted this