Any ideas out there for teaching about the Bosnian Genocide?
For my genocide and human rights HS class…
- princess1937 reblogged this from revolutionizeed and added:
- yasicheh likes this
- missescargotpudding answered: cnn.com/SPECIAL… …. CNN has a really good special I use to teach Genocide, maybe have a look?
- theyfadeandtwinkleout likes this
- salsabelfaraway said: There is a good aljazeera documentary about it. It would be a good idea to watch it as a class.
- givecaesarhisdue answered: Have them study ethic and language maps, and have them point out areas that could cause issues between various populations.
- revolutionizeed posted this
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/ZM08rxkCjXFy